For those that have been playing the new social investment game, Empire Avenue, you might have come across the limitation that you are only allowed to link one Twitter account to your profile. While most folks use a single Twitter account, there are those of us that have two (or more) and would like to include those tweets in our EAve profile, especially since the number of updates you make to your timeline impacts your EAve Influence score.
EAve has been notified that we’d like to be able to add more than one Twitter account, and they even indicate that they think it’s a good idea. In the meantime, you can add your second Twitter feed by treating it just like any other RSS feed. To add the feed:
1) Visit your public feed on Twitter by going to http://www.twitter.com/yourusernamehere
2) Find the link in the right sidebar to your RSS feed and copy that URL to your RSS feed
3) Visit your Empire Avenue profile and click the “My Connections” tab
4) Click the link that says “Manage your blog and RSS feed connections.”
5) Follow the steps to add your Twitter feed as an RSS feed.
Although EAve won’t count these updates in your Twitter statistics, it will display them in your timeline feed, which may help other find (and buy) your stock, which will increase your EAve activity, helping your overall score.
Good luck, and be sure to check out my stock at e(SRN)