Would you like to publish a blog post on SocMedSean? Would you like Sean to consider writing a guest post for your blog? The good news is, both are options!
If You’d Like To Publish On SocMedSean.com
I do accept guest blog posts on SocMedSean, but ask that they adhere to the following guidelines:
1) 500-1000 words in length
2) Can include one link back to your favorite product or service
3) Should be focused on social media for businesses or personal/professional use
4) Submission should include a short bio of the author (150-200 words) as well as a head shot
A great example of a guest blog post is Good Or Bad, You Must Engage With Your Customers Through Social Media.
If you’re interested in publishing a guest blog, just reach out to me via the contact form and we can discuss.
If You’d Like Me To Guest Post On Your Blog
I’m always interested in sharing my thoughts, experiences and social media cartoons on others’ blogs. If you’re interested in me writing an article, just reach out via the contact form and we can discuss potential ideas. I have presented and written about topics relating to:
- Social media in the workplace
- Social media and customer service
- Social media and Human Resources
- Social media humor
- Organizational communications
- Intranets and Enterprise Content Management
If you’re not interested in a full blog post, but would like to chat about a topic relating to social media or organizational communications for a post you are writing, let me know. An example of an article where I have contributed quotes can be found here:
I look forward to chatting with you about opportunities!