Would you like to contribute content to SocMedSean? Would you like Sean to consider writing content for your blog? The good news is, both are options!
If You’d Like To Publish On SocMedSean.com, please read the following:
I do accept article content contributions to SocMedSean, but require that they adhere to the following guidelines:
3) The article should be focused on digital marketing or social media for businesses or personal/professional use
4) The submission should include a short bio of the author (150-200 words) as well as a head shot photo that I can include in the post
A great example of contributed content is Good Or Bad, You Must Engage With Your Customers Through Social Media. Another good one is Using Social Media Humor Can Benefit Your Business, But Be Cautious Of The Pitfalls.
If you’re interested in publishing content, just reach out using the form at the bottom of this page and we can discuss.
If You’d Like Me To Guest Post On Your Blog
I’m always interested in sharing my thoughts, experiences and social media cartoons on other blogs. If you’re interested in me writing an article, just reach out via the contact form below and we can discuss potential ideas. I have presented and written about topics relating to:
- Social media in the workplace
- Social media and customer service
- Social media and Human Resources
- Social media humor
- Organizational communications
- Intranets and Enterprise Content Management
If you’re not interested in a full blog post, but would like to chat about a topic relating to social media or organizational communications for a post you are writing, let me know. Examples of articles where I have contributed quotes can be found here:
- Do Facebook’s New Marketing Tools Work for Pharma?
- SHOWCASE FEATURE: Social Media: Social Engagement
I look forward to chatting with you about opportunities!